Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Spying in High Heels -- Gemma Holiday

Mental Head Slap.....

First as awful as I feel this week I am shocked that I can take the time to read a book. So glad it was free and made me giggle. Truthfully I have not LOL'd at a book in a long time but, this one was ridiculous at times and I had to laugh.

OKKKKKKKK! I am a dork but, a sucker for Free Books on the Kindle. Some are brilliant some are not so brilliant. Right now I am reading Spying in High Heels.  Too cute. Okay I know that bad spelling, bad punctuations, bad grammar, BUT it is FREE. So you have to rate it on material and what you really think of the story.

I am about 50% done with the book and although it doesn't have a lot of meaning it does say something to me.. It says Crazy. I adore the fashion crazed, dingy (yes my made up word), procrastinating Maddie who I think it just to cute. I love that she thinks her mom's husband is gay and that the woman met the man on Match.com. Because, she didn't really "know" her man she reminds me a lot of myself .. I give people a chance some even when they don't deserve it.. As I go on to finish the book I am actually excited about what Maddie is going to do next.   

Okay, I can't see him but, Ramirez reminds me of one of those hot CSI cops who you want to reach through the screen and grab him. Hunk and all. Oh wait I am engaged but, come on Maddie drop those illusions of the lying, cheating, scumbag Richard and get Hunktified "Angelism.meaning....in the bed with Ramirez"! Oh wait I am engaged I will leave it alone and remember my loving man who is at home waiting for me to get out of work. (It's a book a girl can dream)! 

Word I really had to look up (I feel like a fruitcake) -- And I have a 4.0 in College What does this say about me???
Dictionary.Com Definition
Barren: unfruitful..unable to reproduce
As it nears time for me to go home from work... I end this blog with great regret and only a note to say I will return to finish... Thank goodness my week is over. 3 days of paradise. If only I have internet at home.. Damn. Wild Blue Peeps! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment